Take BS1 to BS3 Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Trick Tips » Take BS1 to BS3 « Previous Next »
By flyhigh (lyle) on Monday, May 18, 2009 - 6:25 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I started doing HS BS1 s not long ago and have them pretty consistent now. I would really like to be able to take them to 3. Just looking for any pointers anyone might have. I do the pass pretty slow, not on purpose, just how it happens. I pretty much start it right after I leave the wake. I had read to just start it earlier, but thats not really going to be the case in mine. Should I look over my rotating shoulder?

(Message edited by lyle on May 18, 2009)

By Will (razorjaw) on Saturday, May 23, 2009 - 2:17 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I found BS3's to be easier than 180's. The difference is a harder pull to the hips after the wake. If you go earlier, you will be in for some big stacks.

If you need to- break the trick down to 2 180's. Do the 1st 180, and if you still have time, pull it around and complete the 3. I'm landing mine behind a fishing boat with a small wake, so if you have anything bigger than that you will land it with ease.

Oh, wear a helmet if you have one. If you catch a front edge they can knock you silly.

By flyhigh (lyle) on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 6:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks man, tried a few yesterday .. First one was money, almost rode away with it.. Then tried it a few more times not doing so good. Got 3/4 round on one, took a hard slapper.. Gotta mind block now, hope I can get over it, I would really like to have this.. I seemed to do better when I would just think of it as a bs 1, when I would try to go harder, I'd go crazy

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com