How to get the highest possible ollie Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Trick Tips » How to get the highest possible ollie « Previous Next »
By J_Mohlke (wakekid72501) on Saturday, May 09, 2009 - 5:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i know how to ollie but i can't get very high. i see all these videos where people can ollie over buoys and stuff and just wondered what i can do to ollie high? all advice is appreciated

By Sippi (sippi) on Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 6:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Speed helps. Faster you are going the harder the water, combine that with alot of downforce and it'll push you up higher. If you watch the book it says to do a little ollie then do a bigger ollie right after to give you more push downward. The harder you slam it down the higher you'll go

By David Christman (lfrider92) on Friday, May 29, 2009 - 3:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
ive tried the ollie before the actual ollie. i dont think it works that well. it makes my ollie really inconsistant.

i cant get around 2 feet on average. im actually able to indie grab my ollie. what i do,

i put all my weight on my front foot, when im ready to ollie i put all of my weight on my back foot and pull up with my front at the same time. it works pretty well for me

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com