backroll commitment Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Trick Tips » backroll commitment « Previous Next »
By Taylor Ellison (t8rtot) on Sunday, February 15, 2009 - 10:14 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
ok so i started trying backrolls last summer and now that i'm starting to ride again for this season i need some major help...i understand what to do, but i just cant seem to commit to it..its almost like my body won't let me...and help is appreciated

By Ryan Miller (ryman32) on Sunday, February 15, 2009 - 5:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
It's not your body that won't let you do it, it's your head. Grow a pair. You're only going to hurt yourself with half attemps

By Rik (kidrik) on Sunday, February 15, 2009 - 8:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
^^^^ NOW you tell me.........

So true.

By Ryan Miller (ryman32) on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 10:02 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Rik, we always knew that was your problem. Hopefully you will find yours by the time I'm healed and we'll get you upside down this spring. LOL

By Rik (kidrik) on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 1:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've got the upside down part....Now if I can only land "right side up"..

Hey Taylor, just utilize your quote man!
(didn't work for me, but that's not saying much)

Good luck

By chad cooper (rideordie11) on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 6:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i started trying rolls to is a mexi roll easier

By Robot (k9fxr) on Monday, March 23, 2009 - 7:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I had trouble for years trying to commit, then I went from the other side and tried TS BR, I never landed them , but it gave me confidence that it was not going to hurt. After that it was no problem on the approach and going upside down from the HS

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com