what next? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Trick Tips » what next? « Previous Next »
By stephen sircy (sircy09) on Tuesday, August 05, 2008 - 8:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
i'm finally consistent with my backrolls and i'm lookin to add a ts invert into the mix. i'm thinkin ts backroll, front roll, or crow. i spent a lot of time on the front roll early this year and never progressed so i went to the back roll but should i go back to it? thanks

By jr (romes) on Wednesday, August 06, 2008 - 11:00 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
try them all and see which one feels better. you're more than likely going to fall on the first attempt at all of them so why not try them all and see which one feels more comfortable. plus then you'll have 3 new thigns to work on instead of just one. imo its better to have multiple things you're working on instead of just one so you can keep progressing.

By Eubanks (eubanks01) on Wednesday, August 06, 2008 - 11:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Have a go at the TS backroll-to-revert. I think that is the easiest TS invert.

By Fred (fredlap) on Wednesday, August 06, 2008 - 1:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Crow is easy!!!

By stephen sircy (sircy09) on Thursday, August 07, 2008 - 7:34 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
i think i'm goin out friday and saturday and i'm going to end up throwin all of them but i do like the idea of the ts roll to revert. thanks guys

By jay (ironj32) on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 - 5:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Scarecrow or the TS R2R

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com