What next? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Trick Tips » What next? « Previous Next »
By Chad Hooper (wakeboarddrumma) on Monday, July 21, 2008 - 6:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
So i'm finally starting to get both hs and ts w2w dialed in, and now i'm starting to get bored of just doing them. I can do grabs hs, ts, not so much. But basically, i'm looking for a trick to try hs. Maybe a spin? an invert would be cool too, but i think it's a bit early?

Thanks for the help

By khalil Jezini (khaliljezini) on Monday, July 21, 2008 - 9:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
hey man, i think u should focuse to go with some 180īs but anyway if u wanna try a invert no problem when I got my 1st invert and i didnīt even jumped ts... lol go with a backroll or a tantrum.. they a pretty easy to learn..

By RidinNSippi (sippi) on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 - 10:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have friends that try backrolls when they can barely clear the wake hs. theres no rule on when you can or can't try something! when I was where you are I started learnin 180s fs and bs. theres nothing better lookin imo than a huge grab that you poke the snot out of to a late 180 way out in the flats!

By Chuck H. (toesideturtle) on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 - 11:20 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Work on all your 180s and learn to ride switch. Learn to ollie regular & switch, ollie 180s regular, switch and backside. If you learn these fundamentals first, you will become a much better rider--and learning spins and inverts will be easier(less falls=less pain)!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com