87the secret to scarecrows Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Trick Tips » 87the secret to scarecrows « Previous Next »
By kiley edward hughes (mrboston187) on Friday, July 11, 2008 - 4:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
ive attempted a couple crows, but i keep wimping out and just kinda floppin hahaa. I just dont know where to start, i know im ready for them, i have a solid TS 180 and 360, i just dont know where to begin on the crow, whats the fundamentals of it?

By trevor curry (trevorcurry) on Friday, July 11, 2008 - 6:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
There's a pretty good instructional on this site.

But the quick and dirty version:

Take a progressive cut to the wake, stand tall at the top and allow the wake to "trip" you into the rotation. Hold on with two hands and move the handle to your back hip. Land it and ride away clean.

By Matt B. (mxflyer281) on Friday, July 11, 2008 - 7:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I kinda feel like a pop all with my front foot and bring them around. Although I haven't been doing them that way much anymore cause I like doing the 180 late. Can u do TS Fronts?

By kiley edward hughes (mrboston187) on Saturday, July 12, 2008 - 9:02 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
TS frontroll? no i picked a scarecrow so i would have a TS invert, and from what ive gathered its the easiest one

By Dan Vargas (wakemandan) on Saturday, July 12, 2008 - 11:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've been finally learning these. Landed one the last 4 days ive been out. But i keep having trouble with not getting enough air.

By Mike H (seaswirlmike) on Sunday, July 13, 2008 - 9:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I put my tib/fib through the side of my leg a week ago today doing one of those.... wait for the pop

By Daryl Hall (gdhall) on Sunday, July 13, 2008 - 9:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
oh my gosh. that sucks buddy. you got a video?

By Mike H (seaswirlmike) on Sunday, July 13, 2008 - 9:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
haha no video but one good picture. I'm stuck browsing with my phone till I get a little more mobile if u know what I mean

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com