help on 360 Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Trick Tips » help on 360 « Previous Next »
By Cole (wakeboarder46) on Thursday, June 05, 2008 - 5:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I need help on my 360s. I have tried it many times n have come close to landing but sometimes i dont spin all the way or dont get enough air.

please post suggestions tips anything to help me out

-Cole

By Cole (wakeboarder46) on Thursday, June 05, 2008 - 5:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
here is a picture:

Upload

By Justin Houston (adrenalindustries) on Friday, June 06, 2008 - 6:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Dude I have the same problem!!! I hate it last year I was landing them so clean! and now I can't land anything!

By alan plotz (alanp) on Friday, June 06, 2008 - 10:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
did you check out the thread below about 3's. this gets covered all the time. simply put youre off axis. check the thread below for some tips to keep you on axis. and check eubanks' thread too

By Stew (aussie_stu) on Friday, June 06, 2008 - 4:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
leave the spin later and you'll stay on axis, remember to pop, then pull the handle and spin

By Cole (wakeboarder46) on Friday, June 06, 2008 - 5:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
ok thanks ill try tht

n will going at a slower speed then usual help like going at 16 mph

By Stew (aussie_stu) on Friday, June 06, 2008 - 11:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
no riding slower will make it harder to get a decent cut and jump, just try em at the speed you usually ride at.

By Frankie Cramer (troutpac) on Saturday, June 07, 2008 - 5:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
360's almost made me lose my mind last year. I'd get em down ,relax, try em again the next day and get worked.Very frustrating. You have to be patient and ride thru the wake on axis then pull yourself around. Use a mellow edge.Im working on backrolls now and the 360 edge catching falls are nasti compared to the backroll falls. Also,I would do a couple of surface 360's to get the position of leaning away from the boat a bit.Then try it at the wake. Good luck

By Cole (wakeboarder46) on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 1:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Stew (aussie_stu)

even though some people say it is easier?

By Stew (aussie_stu) on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 6:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I learnt em at regular speed, I can't stand riding slow, puts me off.

one thing that I did was learnt them wrapped to get the hang of the spin and landing, then progressed to the handle pass, wrapped ones are easy as pie.

By Cole (wakeboarder46) on Monday, June 09, 2008 - 8:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
how do you do the wrapped ones?

By Stew (aussie_stu) on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 - 11:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
wrap up, pop off the wake and spin

it helps if you have a T-handle, but basically you "wrap" up, the handle is in your front hand, but your front arm runs behind your body, you have your back hand on the T-piece, cut in pop up then give a little yank on the T-piece and hold on.

By jamie Nicol (jamien) on Sunday, June 15, 2008 - 5:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I can only land 3s off a double up. Each hit is a bit different so it stops you thinking about it too much.

By Cole (wakeboarder46) on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 11:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
how do you make a double up? i never tried one

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com