Hoochie Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Trick Tips » Hoochie « Previous Next »
By p c (pc332) on Saturday, May 10, 2008 - 8:25 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey guys, I was trying these last night and everything felt good, I just can't get the grab. Whats the trick to getting the grab? I was getting extended and the board was flying up behind me very fast. It felt like I was chasing it every time and was about 3-4 inches away from getting the grab. A couple of times I touched the board, but I really want to grab it and hold it. Any suggestions? Thanks

By sean mckenna (marbles) on Sunday, May 11, 2008 - 5:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
How do you get the board to fly out behind you. What's the best approach into the wake??

By Ben DeKleine (ben_dk) on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 6:21 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
you gotta get that grab before you let it out....and stand tall coming into the wake with a little more mellow edge than a normal raley

By Scott Dearduff (clearlakescott) on Saturday, May 17, 2008 - 8:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Do your normal raley approach. Bring the board straight up get the grab and then push it out with you hips not your feet. (it took me a lot of crashes and a coach to get it right) With getting the grab first it allows you to keep the handle more centered and a more even line tension.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com