Tweetybird (Air Whirly) Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Trick Tips » Tweetybird (Air Whirly) « Previous Next »
By Curt Bernstein (curtbernstein) on Monday, April 28, 2008 - 11:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have a decent whirlybird, and can air roll to revert. How is the Air Whirlybird different? ... Do I cut out heelside in the flats, transition to a quick toeside edge to air out...?

By Eder Garavito (spicychalupa69) on Tuesday, April 29, 2008 - 11:51 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
any tips on an air roll? I can do them and to revert off the wake and of the starting wake i just want to get an air roll this year! Sorry for your hijack

By Peter Duncan (peterd) on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 1:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Check out Sean Murray's Detention II video. He has a very good description of how to do this trick. If I recall, there is a weird way of loading the rope like you do for the air roll, but then you cut back toward the boat to get the "trip" part of the takeoff. Hard to explain.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com