Pete Rose Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Trick Tips » Pete Rose « Previous Next »
By Nick Tomsyck (sidekicknicholas) on Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 11:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Do I throw this just like a TS roll-2-revert only more pull to the back hip and 1 hand at the end...or is there something more to this?

By Robert A. Rodriguez (robertr720) on Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 11:38 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Have you read the new alliance, Jeff House gives some pointers on the pete. He mostly says that once you have nose grab roll 2 reverts down that you just have to commit to the trick. He also says that if you throw your hips more up and away from the boat that the rope will do most of the work in unwinding the rest of the trick for you. So I would say to try to throw your hips up and away from the boat to keep that line tight and then you will have the leverage that you need to pull that last bs 180.

I can't do this trick but those seem to be some of the more prevelent things that I have read and heard about the trick.

Good luck, that and and a hs roll 2 blind are 2 of my favorite tricks mostly cause they look so similar, and they are super stylish.

Good Luck

By B.C.P...........Mike (wakeeater2003) on Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 12:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nick,
Let me know how it goes. I am going to try some this weekend. I have really been working on my toeside back rolls to reverts and I can land crow mobes really well blind. We will see what happens. Give me an update and I will let you know how it goes this weekend.

By Nick Tomsyck (sidekicknicholas) on Sunday, March 30, 2008 - 1:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I can't ride for at least 3 weeks prob... I left Florida the other day and am back ins Wisco...still lots of ice and snow, and I don't want to be catching the back rail in freezing cold, it will be some time before I try again --

I tried 2 before I left, first was a god aweful attempt, just kinda threw the rope

the second I just did a two-handed roll-2-revert, last second pulled and and tried to pass (kinda like crowmobes) and caught the back rail pretty good... more pop and practice I should get it,

just super scary

By B.C.P...........Mike (wakeeater2003) on Monday, March 31, 2008 - 9:14 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah I was whipping my toeside roll to revert. So I didnt give it a try. Instead tried swith roll to blinds and was land on the board on those. Hopefully if I get those down it will help on the Pete.

By Nick Tomsyck (sidekicknicholas) on Monday, March 31, 2008 - 9:41 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I just do like 1000 inside --> out switch blind ones -- get the feel for what you need fresh in your mind

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com