911 Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Trick Tips » 911 « Previous Next »
By dave (knarbar) on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 5:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I love doing raileys. I think ive gotten so used to doing them that when I try a 911 and have to be sideways in the air I tend to get too sideways and take some knarly crashes on my back. Not fun. Whats the secret

By Keith (hawaiianstiln) on Monday, March 03, 2008 - 9:44 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hmm, I actually go in heavy footed on the front foot at the last minute which throws me into the 911 automatically.

By newwhit (newwhit) on Monday, March 03, 2008 - 7:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
what is a 911?

By alan plotz (alanp) on Tuesday, March 04, 2008 - 5:24 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
do a normal raley as soon as you take off look quickly over your rear shoulder. then yank like heck because the landing is coming quick

By dave (knarbar) on Saturday, March 08, 2008 - 11:56 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
thx alan ill check it out.

By ryan atkinson (boardnman) on Thursday, March 13, 2008 - 5:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
i also cut in front foot heavy, which initiates the 911 motion, then its all a matter of how far you want to twist your hips and shoulders to get a pretty tweaked out 911 and a little tug brings it right back just like a raley.

By dave (knarbar) on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 5:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thx ryan Ill keep that in mind.

By Alex Klimowsow (liquid_force24) on Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 5:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
wtf r u guys on about front foot heavy will throw u into a krypt!!! its back foot heavy that will send u 911... but as alan said look over your back shoulder as u come off the wake

By Keith (hawaiianstiln) on Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 11:03 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Uhhh, why in the hell would you want to come heavy footed on the front or rear foot for a Krypt?? A krypt (when thrown right) is a normal railey laid out and then at the last minute you "pull the rope" to the opposite hip to land switch.

Dave, if you want to learn the right way, read up about them. I'm sure you will realize Ryan and myself are fairly accurate.

By the way, back foot heavy on any railey will throw you into a star gaze. Maybe you have bad habits? But if they work, then great!

Alex, show us some video bud

By dave (knarbar) on Saturday, March 22, 2008 - 3:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ya alex no offense but try to come off a little more respectful bud. We post here for help not to be talked down upon. And keith and ryan good lookin out. Funny thing is I went out sunday and tried one on a corner so the wake would be a bit lippier and I even came in a bit heavy on the front foot and got the 911 finally but no i did NOT land it. Slipped out and it was my last trick of the set(water temp was 56 with no wetsuit just board shorts). Im stoked to go out and try again though. Thx for your guys input again

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com