Regular footed Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Trick Tips » Regular footed « Previous Next »
By Cory Cappe (wakeboader208) on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 10:21 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Does it take a long time to get good at goofy because i want to be able to do spins and don't worry which way i land

By Brandon Kee (trickyboarder08) on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 12:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
not if u practice. It takes longer for some than others. Ride regular and try to notice all the details, then turn switch and try to make a mirror image of yourself when you were regular. Learn it the correct way the first time, and it will be a lot easier in the long run. :-)

By Chris Phelps (cpizzle) on Monday, March 03, 2008 - 12:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Just got to suck it up and ride switch. It's almost like starting over but you will progress fast.

By Jesse L Schaal (hyperliteguy_04) on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 11:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
This is my 2nd year riding and all last summer i didnt try to ride goofy at all. now that im a ready to start doing tricks i regret that, because i feel like im starting from scratch.

I can ride goofy, but barely. i have very little control and the board always seems to want to go to the right.

By trevor curry (trevorcurry) on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 4:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Just make sure you have proper technique while riding switch... and practice a lot to get you muscle memory down.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com