Backroll-load and broke a rib Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Trick Tips » Backroll-load and broke a rib « Previous Next »
By Frankie Cramer (troutpac) on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 3:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sorry-this thread is been exhausted but I must nail this trick this spring!!! I took a lesson and tried about 5 air rolls using load and release.It all looked good and I almost got one. When I got home I tried it at the wake and got thrown into a raley type layout and hit the water hard on my ribs-was hurting for 3 months.I did exactly what I did for the air rolls-Obviously I threw it too early-I dont get the leaning against the line and letting the wake throw you around-should I wait for the pop then rotate the flip at the same time as I would a 360.Thanks

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com