holding on to the rope help Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Trick Tips » holding on to the rope help « Previous Next »
By Sam Anderson (swiggie) on Wednesday, September 12, 2007 - 11:56 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
im getting into the spins now and sometimes i have trouble transitioning the rope around my body, anyone have any tips?

By Brett Hileman (bhileman) on Wednesday, September 12, 2007 - 1:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
When doing any spin the key is to keep the handle close to your body. When you go for your spin really exaggerate bring that handle close to your body, when you do this it will put slack in the rope allowing you to easily pass the handle. Your most likely letting the handle out which keeps tension on the rope thus pulling out of your hands when u go for the pass. Another thing is get on a trampoline and practice spinning until your so dizzy you cant walk, it is all about muscle memory. Hope that helps. Post a video and I can help u more.

By Sam Anderson (swiggie) on Wednesday, September 12, 2007 - 3:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
thanks i'll try that, im going down to the lake this weekend so i'll try it out

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com