TS frontroll to butt slide (with Vide... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Trick Tips » TS frontroll to butt slide (with Video) « Previous Next »
By Lil Tuna (rmack) on Thursday, August 23, 2007 - 10:48 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am having the most trouble landing this move. I have the edging right, the pop, the fold, letting go of my back hand at the right time, but always landing on my butt. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHuBXwhHsZc

By trevor curry (trevorcurry) on Thursday, August 23, 2007 - 9:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
After watching your vid, i can see that you are popping too soon. Just wait untill the very top of the wake, stand tall, and let the wake "trip" you. Then just let go with the back hand and stomp it.

By JPBoarder (jpboarder) on Thursday, August 23, 2007 - 9:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I agree, you need to wait until you get to the top of the wake and then stand tall. Good luck

By Lil Tuna (rmack) on Friday, August 24, 2007 - 5:47 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
are you just standing tall and or putting your head back towards your lead shoulder?

By eric (eas) on Friday, August 31, 2007 - 8:08 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
you also edge through the wake. come off your edge and try to ride (not cut) all the way up to the top. also...try to take it straight up and tuck your head toward your belly button, not either shoulder.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com