help BS 180 falling backwards Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Trick Tips » help BS 180 falling backwards « Previous Next »
By Brandon Kee (trickyboarder08) on Monday, July 16, 2007 - 12:05 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ok, i have all my regular and switched FS 180's down. I tried a HS BS 180 yesterday on my last set, and I can get the handle and get around, but as soon as I land I fall backwards back to the wake. I know I need to be riding away toward the shoreline, but what do you do to help you accompish this?

By Caleb Rountree (dlwsrider) on Monday, July 16, 2007 - 12:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i had the same problem, try and spin it a little later than you would a heelside 3, and after you get the handle pass, look for the shore immidieatly and follow it with your eyes until you land.

also try push the handle a little bit behind you when you land, so it forces you over your toes

By benjayyyyy (benj_t) on Friday, March 07, 2008 - 7:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
make sure u spin enough so that u dont land perpendicular to the boat. im not that good at them, i actually learned BS 3 first.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com