Easy way to spread the word Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » Wakeboarding Discussion » Archive through August 16, 2007 » Easy way to spread the word « Previous Next »
By Ben Carroll (dadthedriver) on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 5:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I believe a nicely done one page document that is done up and put on wakeworld so that all people could print it out would be a good idea. Something that looks professional. Doesn't really talk about all the details that go into driving correctly. More of a guide directing them to wakeworld for information on the proper way to do all things wakeboarding.

I would think that Dave would be able to get something designed since it would be WakeWorld marketing.

By alan plotz (alanp) on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 7:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i think wakeworld would need to compliment that with a section people could refer to rather than sorting through a bunch of posts.

By Ben Carroll (dadthedriver) on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 11:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
bump

By Clubjoe (clubjoe) on Saturday, August 11, 2007 - 6:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Great idea for once...

Gear it toward meeting other boarders and learning about the sport (not "the rules") from experienced riders and boaters without the trial and error experience.....

Now if the "all knowing and wise" wakewhiners would go easy on the stupid posts about how to use a public lake, this idea could go a great way into spreading the word in a way that doesn't display the obvious arrogance of all the "cool wakeboarders".....

BTW I'll be doing powerturns and tubing tommorow at 6a, so everyone should stay home to avoid the big rollers. Just tryin' to help out where I can, and save everyone the hassle of showing up for lousy conditions...

By Big Ed (big_ed_x2) on Sunday, August 12, 2007 - 7:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ben,I think it is a great idea to direct people to WW...Finally something that actually might work other then another lame thread about how everybody doesn't know how to drive a boat.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com