Articles
   
       
       
Pics/Video
   
       
       
Shop
Search
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

Statistics
Account Type:WakeWorld Members
Network:Default
Profile Views:2982 profile views
Friends:0 friends
Updated:1 year(s) ago
Signup Date:February 14, 2013
Posts:
428
Points:
Calendar
My Profile
Photos
 
About Me
Username:
DenverRider
First Name:
Eric
Gender:
Birthday: (43 years old)
Occupation:
Employer:
City:
State:
Country:
My Gear
Board(s):
Ronix One
Bindings:
Hyperlite
My Boat
Boat Year:
2005
Boat Make:
Correct Craft
Boat Model:
Super Air Nautique 210 TE
Trailer:
Dorsey Tandem
Engine:
PCM 330
Ballast Setup:
Stock
Stereo Setup:
Polk
Tow Vehicle:
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Recent Activity
8 hour(s) ago
DenverRider made a post in this thread: They Dont Play around in Brazil
Courts and judges are expensive. If this is really what you want, then lets just get rid of it all now. Fire all the judges. From now on street cops will deliver both enforcement and punishment. I'm sure they are qualified. Who needs the U.S....
20 hour(s) ago
DenverRider made a post in this thread: obese religious extremist at it again
You're right Adam. It is more and more grim every day. How can you even stand it any more? You should just put a gun in your mouth and end it all. Your God is waiting for you. If you think what I just said is ridiculous, it is. Just as ridic...
20 hour(s) ago
DenverRider made a post in this thread: They Dont Play around in Brazil
Do you think the penalty for armed robbery should be death? Then you simply have to change that pesky U.S. Constitution document with a 2/3 (or is it 3/4) majority vote of congress. Right now, the death penalty for armed robbery would be legally...
21 hour(s) ago
DenverRider made a post in this thread: obese religious extremist at it again
The difference is that the law has ALWAYS said that gay people have the right to marry. No new laws were created. The only law that says that gay people can marry is the U.S. Constitution. You know, that pesky document that prevents the religio...
21 hour(s) ago
DenverRider made a post in this thread: Ford Excursion ??
Definitely the bullet proof EGR cooler but I've heard mixed reviews on the Bullet Proof oil cooler. The Bullet Proof oil cooler is air cooled which isn't necessarily better than the water cooled version. You definitely want to upgrade the origin...
21 hour(s) ago
DenverRider made a post in this thread: obese religious extremist at it again
She's not doing her job Justin. The job that tax payers hired her to do. What happens when you don't do your job Justin? You get fired. There is no spectacle of gay politics conspiracy here. It is black and white. She breaks the law, she doe...
1 day(s) ago
DenverRider made a post in this thread: Ford Excursion ??
I owned a 6.0 briefly and it was my only diesel ever. You have to buy it knowing that you're going to have to put money into it. I bought a 2005 F350 with just over a 100K miles for 10,500 last summer, used it for the summer after putting $4000 ...
7 day(s) ago
DenverRider made a post in this thread: Does your newer Accurate Jacket float?
Mine is a few years old but it floats. The handle doesn't but the rope does. The handle usually sits just below the surface.
7 day(s) ago
DenverRider made a post in this thread: TRUMP for Prez
The top 1% also collect nearly 90% of the income. That means that the rest of us collect the remaining 10% of the income but pay 55% of the tax. I don't like to demonize the top 1% much though because I don't have any problem with someone who ge...
7 day(s) ago
DenverRider made a post in this thread: TRUMP for Prez
Your flat tax doesn't account for how you will make up for the lost revenue when you cut the taxes on the top tax bracket. When you lower Donald Trump's taxes, someone has to make up the difference. Taxing the poor is like squeezing a rock to ge...
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME

 

© 2012 eWake, Inc.
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us